Details concerning the 2020 Arik Air recruitment has been made available in this post. Read carefully to grasp information regarding their recruitment exercise.
Arik Air is a Nigerian airline operating mainly from two hubs; at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja. Their head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja. Arik Air serves a network of regional and mid-haul destinations within Africa.
If you are interested in securing a comfortable and well-paying job at this airline, then this post is for you. We advise that you read till the end.
Navigate This Post
Arik Air Recruitment Exercise 2020
Most of the information in this article was gathered by researching into the Arik Air recruitment exercise of past years. This year’s recruitment exercise is expected to be similar to those of years before.
To apply successfully for this job vacancy, we advise that you take your time to understand the contents of this article.
To have the upper hand in the recruitment exercise of Arik Air and stand of chance of securing your choice job at this renowned airline, carefully read the next section of this article.
Commonly Asked Questions
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the job vacancies at Arik Air usually ask a couple of questions which include but are not restricted to;
- How do I apply for jobs at Arik Air?
- What job positions are available at Arik Air?
- What are the requirements for Arik Air recruitment?
- How do I purchase the 2020 application form of Arik Air?
- When is the recruitment deadline for Arik Air?
- What is the application portal for Arik Air recruitment?
In this article, we hope to answer these questions. We still urge you to read on.
In Arik Air recruitments, the company usually lists a couple of qualifications and experiences required specifically to each job position.
In this article however, we will discuss the general requirements candidates need to possess in order to stand qualified in the Arik Air recruitment programme.
These general requirements are as follows;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification which could be a Permanent Voters Card, Driver’s License, National Identity Card, or the likes.
- Certificates of academic qualifications should be prepared for presentation
- Candidates with criminal records are not eligible to apply.
- Only citizens of Nigeria are authorized to apply for the Arik Air recruitment exercise.
- Applicants are to apply for just one job position only.
Job Positions Available At Arik Air
The following job positions are vacant and open for application at Arik Air;
- Vice President Technical Planning and Coordination
- Planning Engineer
- Manager, Planning and Production
Visit the official Arik Air application portal at www.arikair.com/join-us.html to see the job qualification and experience, location, objective and other information regarding each job title.
How To Apply
- Visit the Arik Air official website at arikair.com and click on “careers”
- Pick a vacant job position to see details about it
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date For Arik Air Recruitment
According to the information on Arik Air website, the advert expires 22nd November.
Please bookmark this page and visit it often for updates and new job openings in the Arik Air job vacancy.