The Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2020 application portal is open for application. Coca Cola Nigera is welcoming applications from people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives to fill up vacant job positions in their company. Read on for details.
The aim of this article is to give you current information about the on-going recruitment at Coca Cola Nigeria; how to go about application, the requirements of the job, vacant job positions and more.
If you are interested to securing a job position at Coca Cola, please read this article carefully and let it guide you. The application portal is now open and there are a list of vacancies you can choose from.
Navigate This Post
Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment Details
Coca Cola is interested in people and what skills, innovations and ideas they bring to the workplace. They embrace diversity, reward imagination and empower their employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt.
Other Job Suggestions
They believe that a capable workforce with all the fore-mentioned qualities will help transform their business, one big idea at a time so that they can grow together and make a great business even better.
Vacant Job Positions In Coca Cola
You can apply for the following vacant positions.:
- Production manager
- Inventory analyst
- Pricing and revenue analyst
- General labourer
- Maintenance clerk
- Warehouse supervisor
- Machine operator (Lvl 3)
- Material handler
- IT Analyst/Webmaster
- Senior Strategy Innovative Manager
- Franchise Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
The locations for the various jobs are published in the website.
Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment Requirements And Qualifications
To apply for the available job, there are certain educational and non-educational requirements each candidate must meet. Below are the general requirements. For job-specific requirements, visit the Coca Cola Nigeria official portal at www.coca-cola.com.ng
- O level certificate with credits in relevant subjects.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- HND/OND in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak good English.
- Applicants must have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced work environment.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must not be below 18 years or above 35 years.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Candidate must be able to do basic math.
- Applicants should have good computer skills.
How To Apply For Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Follow the following steps to apply.
- Login to the portal at www.coca-cola.com.ng
- Click on “careers”
- Select an open job position,
- Study the job requirements and other details to make sure you are qualified
- Click on “apply now”
- You will be asked to log in, create an account with your current email address to continue if you do not already have an account with them
- Log in to your account after creating it and proceed to the application form
- Provide the necessary information
- Upload your CV and any other document you may be asked for.
- Submit your application.
Make sure all information you supply is correct (email and phone number). Successfully selected candidates will be contacted and informed via mail.
Coca cola Recruitment Registration Deadline
The deadline for each advertised job vacancy is specified on the website. To see this, click on the job you wish to apply.
Kindly bookmark this page and visit us frequently for updates about the recruitment.