Online application for the Ecobank Recruitment 2020 has commenced. Vacant job positions are displayed at the main portal www.ecobank.com/careers. To access the application form, you can visit the application portal or simply download the online form in pdf.
Ecobank is welcoming applications from qualified graduates. Only those who are willing to work and meet the criteria for employment are invited to apply.
If you are a graduate interested in securing a job in the banking sector, you can apply for the Ecobank 2020 recruitment exercise as it is now open.
If you are facing difficulties in your application or have questions about the recruitment exercise, you are in the right place. This article covers all you need to know about the 2020 Ecobank job application.
We urge you to continue reading and adhere to all instructions written in this article A number of applicants have successfully secured a good job by staying informed on this website.
Navigate This Post
Ecobank Transnational Inc., as it is officially called is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa. It serves both wholesale and retail customers. The banking agency was first established in 1985 and as at 2015, it had 19568 employees.
Ecobank has announced its interest for new employees who are suitably qualified to work in the following positions.
Trending Job Vacancies In Nigeria
To see the list of available job vacancies in Ecobank, visit the official portal at www.ecobank.com/groups/careers.
EcoBank Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates aspirining to be recruited during the 2020 recruitment at Ecobank must possess the basic job qualifications and requirements specified by the bank.
The necessary requirements are;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 26 years at the time of application.
- Interested candidates must also have SSCE Certificate or NECO certificate with credits in relevant subjects.
- Candidates must possess a BSc, HND, OND or NCE from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Applicants have to present their NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must have a BVN number, valid means of identification and any other document that make up a complete CV.
- Applicants must possess computer and other IT operation friendly skills
- Applicants should have good marketing and communication skills
- Candidates should be capable of proper leadership.
- Applicant must be a good team player.
How To Apply For Ecobank Recruitment
Ecobank job details, available job positions and registration information can be found on the official bank portal. In order for your application to be considered, you must possess the entry level requirements. That done, follow the guidelines below to apply.
- Visit the Ecobank application portal www.ecobank.com/groups/careers
- Select a job vacancy you are interested in
- Fill all required information correctly
- Upload scanned copies of your documents where applicable
- Confirm, then submit.
The application exercise is online and only candidates who are suitable and qualified for the job will be contacted for further recruitment process like aptitude test.
Successful applicants will receive further instructions and will be invited by Ecobank for physical screening at any of the bank’s headquarters.
Selected candidates who successfully passed through all the registration processes, will receive an official job letter form the bank.
EcoBank Registration Closing Date
EcoBank job registration 2020 application closing date has not been announced. You can visit the Ecobank website or this page regularly to stay updates. Information will be posted here about the closing date once it is announced.