The ultimate guide to applying for the 2020 EFCC Recruitment
It’s great to see that you have taken interest in getting info regarding this job offer. The job vacancy hunt for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is backed by a heavy flow of news in the job sector.
A lot of people believe that this recruitment exercise has already started while others believe that this recruitment exercise has not begun. Either way, we are sure you are eager to submit your application on the recruitment portal.
Before we go into the topic and let you know everything necessary regarding the EFCC recruitment, we will give you a brief background of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
This agency was established in 2003. The EFCC is the foremost organization in charge of money laundering and fraudulent acts investigations. They have their head office located in the country capital and branches in all the remaining 36 states of Nigeria.
Navigate This Post
Important points to note in this EFCC job guide?
- The efcc job application portal is www.efcc.gov.ng
- All application for this job exercise is to be done online via the portal link we shared above.
- You can submit applications with your phone and your laptop. It really does not matter which device you chose as long as you have an active mobile data connection.
- All required qualifications, qualities, and steps you should follow when applying have been laid out in this article. Read On!
Do you really want to get this job?
Do you think you have the potential to serve in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission workforce?
If your answer to both of those questions above is yes, then you can continue to go down this guide to find out how to grab a job at the EFCC headquarters.
Trending Jobs In Nigeria
- ICPC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
Requirements for the EFCC recruitment 2020
Job requirements generally refer to job qualifications and skills necessary for your position of interest in the agency or company.
This means that these requirements are what your employer (EFCC) needs from you before applying.
If you match all the job requirements criteria, this means you are a great fit for the vacant position you are interested to fill in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission office.
To work for the EFCC, you must possess the following:
- A tertiary education degree certificate issued no longer than ten years from the date of application. BSc and HNDs are accepted for this job offer.
- Must be conversant with the use of computers and other software operating machines.
- Must present a valid means of identification (ID card) with a scanned copy uploaded on the application portal.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
- Applicants must show great working spirit and willingness to work with a team of people from different backgrounds and working history.
- WAEC, NECO or GCE Certificates are accepted.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate; an exemption certificate can be presented if candidate was awarded such by the National Youth Service Corps. Note: if you are presenting an NYSC exemption certificate, it must be duly signed by authority in order to be accorded relevance.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume is required.
- Having a cover letter attached to your resume will be of an added advantage to applicants.
- Certificate of Origin duly signed by your village head and local government chairman.
How to apply for EFCC recruitment:
At the moment, the EFCC recruitment form for application is not online and you cannot submit your applications. However, we urge you to bookmark this page and always come back to it periodically to ensure you grab all the information we continually update on this page regarding this job.
You can also receive these updates straight at your mailbox by dropping your mail address in the comment section below.
Once the EFCC recruitment form is out, media outlets and tv stations will carry such information.
We will like to advise you to ensure that whenever you are submitting an application for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission:
- ensure you do it on the website we provided above
- do not pay money to anybody claiming to be working for this body
- always make confirmations before applying
- go through all the details you have filled out on the recruitment form once again thoroughly before clicking the submit button
- ensure you have all the required qualifications for this job.
Click To apply for EFCC recruitment
What happens after registration?
Just like other agencies recruit, this job selection process exists in stages.
After applications, the selection will be done and successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening examination and selection.