FCMB Recruitment 2020 has started. For more details, you can visit www.fcmb.com. This article has been prepared as a guideline to aid intending applicants with the information they need to successfully take part in the 2020 FCMB recruitment exercise.
Navigate This Post
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Recruitment
If you are a certified professional in any field related to the banking sector and you wish to get a good job at the First City Monument Bank. Then you are in the right place. Kindly keep reading to be informed.
Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) established in 1977 has been listed as one of the most effective banking agency and over the years have proven to provide a comfortable banking service for their customers.
They have a vision to be the premier financial services group of African origin and a mission to attain the highest levels of customer advocacy, to be a great place to work and deliver superior and sustainable returns to our shareholders.
To achieve this, they uphold the following core values:
- Customer focus
FCMB Recruitment Job Positions
Below is a list of job vacancies currently available at the First Century Monument Bank.
- Retail Banking Agent
- Corporate Services Supervisors and Agents
- Internal Auditors
- Business Development Experts
- Legal Counsel and Corporate Lawyers
- Service Managers and Technologists
- Corporate Affairs Agents
- Treasurers and International Bankers
- Corporate and Commercial Bankers
- Finance experts
- Risk Managers
FCMB Job Requirement
- Applicant must have at least a Second Class Lower certificate from any related discipline.
- Candidates should not be older than 27 years as at the year of application.
- Candidate must possess 5 Credit at WAEC/NECO including Mathematics and English Language
- NYSC discharge certificate (no excuse within this age range).
- The applicant must be innovative and hardworking.
- The candidate must exhibit good character and behavior.
- Candidates must be flexible ready to move if posted for work outside his/her state of origin.
- Applicant must also be ready to exhibit good leadership qualities for solid workforce.
FCMB Recruitment 2020 Exercise
FCMB recruitment exercise looks to employ dedicated candidates who are ready to work hard in order to maintain the high standard service which the bank has been known for over the years. The Bank seeks to recruit individuals who are SKILLED, CREATIVE, MOTIVATED, FLEXIBLE and COMMITTED as a necessity for gaining competitive advantage.
Please note that only suitable and qualified applicants stand a chance of gaining from this recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For FCMB Recruitment 2020
To apply for a role at FCMB, send an email to Recruitment@fcmb.com.
Visit the bank’s official website at http://www.fcmb.com/career to stay updated about job openings and other recruitment related information.
You could also bookmark this page and visit it often as we update when new information is made available.