The federal ministry of education recruitment guideline – The ongoing recruitment for this agency is has created a huge buzz in the labor market with thousands of applicants submitting their applications daily and awaiting a response from the agency.
Al the details you need to keep you guided throughout this recruitment process is hereby provided to you from us. This piece contains all the necessary information to score you a job with the Federal Ministry Of Education(Nigeria).
Navigate This Post
Federal Ministry Of Education
This agency was created in the year 1988 with the authority to carry out certain national duties. Their duties and all their actions thereafter were to be centered around the educational system of the country.
Set aside as a Federal Ministry in charge of facilitating educational activities in the country and with the widespread and acceptance of education in Nigeria; you can bet that this agency needs a very large workforce, hence the recruitment.
All interested applicants who possess the skills and Know-how to carry out educational activities as required have been given the go-ahead to apply for this job. You are required to submit your applications online, carefully selecting the vacancies that fit your Knowledge level and expertise, and following all allocated instructions.
If you are yet to apply for any of the listed Federal Ministry Of Education vacancies, please carefully go through this article and I give you an assurance that you will be selected to work in this agency.
The following requirements are a must for all candidates who have an interest in this job. Ensure that you have every single one of the features or certificates hereby stated.
- Possession of a college degree or certificate. (Statements are not accepted as only real degree certificates are allowed)
- Candidates who went to polytechnics or a college of education can also apply with their HND or National Diploma.
- An SSCE Certificate is needed. Ensure you have the scanned copy of your original result that clearly shows your passport photograph, examination number, and examination center.
- Physical and mental fitness is a must.
- Heavily pregnant women or nursing mothers are not permitted to apply
- All potential recruits must be citizens of Nigeria by birth and Location.
Application Procedures for the Federal Ministry of Education 2020 Recruitment
After carefully reading the requirements, we expect that by now you should know if you are a great fit for the job.
If you think you still stand a chance of getting recruited by the F.M.E, then follow these steps to submit your application letter.
- Login to the work application portal – www.education.gov.ng
- Click on the flashy button that talks about the Federal Ministry of Education 2020 Recruitment
- Fill in your details to create an account in the database for recruits
- Submit your phone number and email in the contact option while filling the form
- Attach all required documents.
- Please attach a passport with the requested size and background color
- Recheck all details, make corrections where necessary and submit
After submitting your form, we know that waiting is always the hardest part. Just ensure you are patient enough to get contacted by the Federal Ministry of Education’s recruitment board via the email or phone number associated with your account. Then you will know how successful your application went.
More Information Regarding this Job
Like we notified you earlier, the 2020 federal ministry of education recruitment for potential workers is ongoing and you can submit your applications on the official website we have shown you above.
Note: If there is any more detail we have left out here, it will surely be addressed on the recruitment portal.
You are allowed to apply for only a single job vacancy. Do not attempt to apply for more than one position to avoid being dropped.
Ensure that at all times and stages of this recruitment exercise, you only put out the verifiable and correct information. Contradictions between your certificate and information you fill out on the job form can get you disqualified.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
At the moment, there has been no officially stated deadline for this recruitment exercise. Once there is any, we will officially make an update to this page.