Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2020 application portal is open for application. Fidelity bank is welcoming applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill vacant job positions in their bank.
If you are interested in applying for a job at Fidelity bank, visit their official application portal at www.careers.fdelity.ng to see open job positions for both graduates and non-graduates (IT trainees).
This publication has been made to aid intending job seekers who wish to successfully apply for the Fidelity Bank recruitment of 2020.
Navigate This Post
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Details
Fidelity Bank is a full-fledged commercial bank operating in Nigeria, with over 5 million customers who are serviced across its 250 business offices and various other digital banking channels.
Ranked among the top 10 banks in Nigeria and with a vision to be number one for every market and for every branded product they offer, they take pride in the quality and stability of their management team.
Therefore, they are looking for qualified applicants who are innovative, creative and professional to further boost the image of their bank and help accomplish their vision. In the 2020 Fidelity Bank recruitment exercise, only the most qualified and certified applicants would be recruited.
Fresh graduates who are qualified and seeking employment in the banking sector should not allow this opportunity pass by. Read this article carefully to be equipped with all you need to know about this recruitment.
Requirements For Fidelity Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants for the available Fidelity Bank jobs must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen living in Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess their birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidate must not be above 35 years when he/she applied.
- Applicants must have their Bank verification number (BVN)
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification like; International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Driver’s License.
- A WAEC/NECO or GCE result with at least 5 credits in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English Language obtained in not more than two sittings is also required.
- Applicants must also possess a Bachelor’s degree/HND or ND degree from a reputable institution.
- Applicants must apply with a valid phone number and E-mail Address
The Fidelity Bank recruitment exercise is free. All application and registration for recruitment will be done online. Do not fall victim to paying money to fraudsters.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicant must upload a complete CV/Resume on the official portal at www.fidelitybank.ng
Other vital documents needed and information required will be seen on the website.
Fidelity Bank Job Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for application for Fidelity Bank recruitment 2020 has NOT yet been announced. When it is announced, we will update this page. So, visit this site regularly to stay in the know.