First Bank Recruitment 2020 has kick-started. For more details, visit www.firstbanknigeria.com, the official First Bank website. Check out the requirements for this job, how to go about application and other relevant information in this article.
Navigate This Post
First Bank Recruitment Exercise
Dream of working with First Bank Nigeria Plc.? Do you think you have the necessary qualification to get a job in the banking sector? This post has been made to aid applicants successfully apply for their dream job. Please, read on.
Trending Job Vacancies In Nigeria
There have been complains about the direct recruitment link. Don’t worry, we are here to save you the stress.
First Bank Recruitment Requirement
To be considered for employment in First Bank, make sure you have all the basic requirements and qualifications.
- A suitable certificate either BSc/HND/OND in any related discipline from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 Credits at WAEC/NECO including Mathematics and English Language.
- Fluency in speaking and writing.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Good IT knowledge and use of analytical tools
- Candidates should not be older than 27 years as at the year of application.
- The applicant must be innovative, diligent and have good character and behaviour.
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 Exercise
- First Bank recruitment exercise is only for the most qualified candidates who are ready to give their best to maintain the high standard service which the bank has been known for over the years.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to relocate if posted for work outside his/her state of origin.
- Applicant must be capable of good leadership qualities for solid workforce.
How To Apply For First Bank Recruitment
Application for First Bank recruitment will be done online through the official job website at http://www.firstbanknigeria.com.
- Visit the website above
- Select Career
- Pick an open job position
- Fill the application form, providing your correct information where required
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents
- Submit your application
To stay informed, frequently visit the official portal so as not to miss important updates about jobs and recruitment exercise, recruitment date and available job vacancies.
Available Job Positions At First Bank Nigeria Plc.
The following is a list of vacant job positions at First bank available for application during their 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Team Lead, Brand Strategy & Quality Assurance
- Relationship Manager
- Analyst, Channels Infrastructure
- Marketing Services Coordinator
- Capital Markets & Asset Manager
- Application Development Specialist
- Marketing Services Executive
- IT Applications Testing Manager
As of now, the starting date for application has NOT been made known. Don’t give up though. Stay updated with latest information on this page. Leave your questions and contributions in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.