The Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment application form portal 2020 is now open. This page is dedicated to helping intending applicants with particulars needed to succeed in the upcoming recruitment exercise. Get information necessary for successfully applying for this recruitment in this article.
To get selected for the recruitment exercise, you must know the requirements, qualifications, how to access the application portal (www.fjsc.gov.ng), available jobs and how to get the job.
The FJSC recruitment 2020 is for only candidates who studied LAW as a profession and have been certified for practice. If you are under this category, read on.
Only candidates that are suitable and qualified candidates will be selected for the job.
Navigate This Post
Available FJSC Jobs
The following are vacant positions available in the Federal Judicial Service Commission.
- President, Court of Appeal
- Justice, Supreme Court
- President, National Industrial Court
- Judge, Federal High Court
- Judge, National Industrial Court
- Justice, Court of Appeal
Requirements For FJSC Recruitment 2020
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is not recruiting yet. Interested candidates are advised to study this guide and avoid misleading information found across many web pages. Always visit the main recruitment portal www.fjsc.gov.ng for updates.
The requirements and qualifications for the 2020 Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment are:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law related course
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exception letter
- MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good speaking and writing ability.
- Good knowledge in basic computer and web application and operation
Recruitment into the FJSC has not yet started. Please consider all the requirements as stated before you apply for the FJSC recruitment 2020 once the form is out. A well-organised CV is required. Applicants are only permitted to apply for just one position. Avoid errors while applying, do not falsify your certificate and provide true personal information while applying as this will attract punishment by the law.
Latest Job Vacancies
How To Apply
To apply for the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment exercise, visit the official web page at www.fjsc.gov.ng.
- Select a vacant job and fill all requirements.
- Submit and print out the reference form if any.
The names of successful candidates will be published and these people will be contacted for further recruitment and interview.
To get the latest update about the FJSC recruitment 2020, comment below leaving your email you will get notified once any information is released.