Navigate This Post
Applying for the 2020 FRIN Recruitment
FRIN Recruitment 2020 – We have written this article to guide you on how to successfully apply for the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria recruitment on the FRIN official portal.
Are you one of the individuals who are interested in joining the workforce of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria? If yes, make sure that you read this article to the very end to grab all the necessary information that will surely get you recruited under this agency. The FRIN recruitment 2020 exercise has many applicants nervous that they may miss out on this year’s job but we can assure you that you are right on time and will not miss this exercise.
When is the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria 2020 recruitment starting – We have carefully answered this question on this page, if you carefully go through it, you will definitely get shortlisted for the FRIN job.
To download the FRIN application form
- Visit the website – www.frin.gov.ng
- Click on Applications for 2020
- Download the FRIN form 2020 PDF.
The registration for the FRIN job is completely free and you are not required to pay money to get selected.
Now that we are over with that, let’s put you through on how you can apply for the FRIN job vacancies.
About The FRIN Agency
FRIN was established in 1954 as the paramount research institute in the country. With a Mandate to help with improved species of animals, plants, come up with innovations and lead the next generation of technological advancements in the country.
- Apicultural Techniques
- Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products
- Termite and Pest Control
- Mushroom Cultivation Techniques
- Seed Handling and Nursery Tech
- Herbarium Techniques
- Snail Rearing Techniques
- Grasscutter Rearing Techniques
- Wood Identification
- Forest Plantation Establishment
- Supply of Seeds and Seedlings
- Wood Preservation
- Furniture Construction
- Plant Identification
- Plant Specimen Collection
- Saw Milling
- Wood Seasoning (Drying)
- Well Paneling (Drying)
- Cane Rat Domestication
Important points to note in this FRIN job guide?
The FRIN job application portal is www.frin.gov.ng
All application for this job exercise is to be done online via the portal link we shared above.
You can submit applications with your phone and your laptop.
All required qualifications, qualities, and steps you should follow when applying have been laid out in this article.
Requirements for the FRIN recruitment 2020
To work for the FRIN, you must possess the following:
- A tertiary education degree certificate issued no longer than ten years from the date of application. BSc and HNDs are accepted for this job offer.
- Must be conversant with the use of computers and other software operating machines.
- Must present a valid means of identification (ID card) with a scanned copy uploaded on the application portal.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
- Applicants must show a great working spirit and willingness to work with a team of people from different backgrounds and work history.
- WAEC, NECO, or GCE Certificates are accepted.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume is required.
- Certificate of Origin duly signed by your village head and local government chairman.
How to apply for FRIN recruitment:
The FRIN 2020 job vacancies application is paused right now. We believe that this is due to the fact that all vacant positions are filled up. As soon as there are more positions to be filled up, the recruitment site will be open once again and made accessible to all.
- Submit all your information on the www.frin.gov.ng
- always make confirmations before applying
- go through all the details you have filled out on the recruitment form once again thoroughly before clicking the submit button
- Click To apply for FRIN recruitment
What happens after registration?
After submitting your application, wait for the selection to be done and candidates who made it through this stage will be pushed to the next stage of this exercise. The next stage is where the physical screening will be done for such applicants.
Drop a comment in the section below so we can know what you think about the article and can continually keep you updated with the latest information regarding this job.