Gtbank’s five-step recruitment process for 2020 has commenced. To see the basic requirement, learn about the recruitment process and more, kindly continue reading this article.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (GTBank) was founded on the 17th of January 1990 and is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of financial products and services.
It has its headquarters in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria and also has subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom.
The Bank currently has over 12,000 employees and has Total assets of ₦4.057trillion and Shareholders’ Funds of ₦661.1Billion.
Navigate This Post
Gtbank Recruitment 2020
The official website for GTbank is at www.gtbank.com. Here, all banking information and other vital career related guidelines are published.
During the Gtbank recruitment exercise, only the most qualified candidates who are certified in relative discipline will be selected. Applicant must also be ready to exhibit good leadership qualities, excellent team spirit and effective communication to stand a chance of gaining employment into the prestigious financial institution.
Below are the requirements for this job application. Ensure that you have them and meet other criteria before applying.
GTBank Recruitment Requirement
The following criteria are required of candidates who are applying for the 2020 GT bank recruitment;
- Applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Applicants should have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Applicants should have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Interested candidates must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age at the time of application
- Candidate must be computer literate and have good use of analytical tools
- The applicant must be innovative, dedicated to work and of good character and behavior.
- Both experienced and non-experienced candidates can apply for the 2020 GTBank recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For GTBank Recruitment
If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, you can apply for existing job vanacies by following the steps below
- Login to the GTbank official website: http://www.gtbank.com.
- Click on Career
- Select an open job position
- Complete the registration form by supplying required information
- Submit your complete CV for consideration
Job You May Be Interested In
NOTICE: As of now, there are NO job vacancies on the GTbank official website. To stay updated frequently visit the official GTbank website or this page (as it will be updated regularly) to get latest news on available jobs, recruitment exercise and recruitment date.
There are fraudulent job offers being made online, on social media and by persons who falsely claim to represent Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank). Job seekers are asked to make some form of payment to get a job with the bank. Please know that GTBank does not request fees from job applicants. APPLICATION IS FREE.
Do not send money or give your personal details to anyone who claims they can provide you employment with GTBank. Kindly forward a sample of any fraudulent offer you received to email@example.com