Editing your biodata can be important for so many reasons, for example;
- You filled in the wrong details during registration
- You received the wrong information that made you place data in the wrong places
- You missed out a section or did not fill all the required information.
These and many others can be the reason why you want to edit your biodata for the Nigerian Police recruitment exercise 2020.
If your problem is listed among any of the ones above, we have got you covered. Follow through to understand how to edit your details on the dashboard for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020.
Navigate This Post
How to Edit Nigeria Police Bio-Data/Records Even After Submitting Your Application
From an announcement that was made earlier by the Spokesperson for the Nigerian Police, provision has been made for candidates to edit their biodata/record update.
All the applicants for the Police recruitment 2020 can go ahead to edit their details on the dashboard.
How to Update Your Bio-Data / Record
It is not really hard to make changes to your biodata details. The guide below will guide you.
- You need to visit the NPF recruitment portal to get started.
- Log in to the Police Force portal http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- You will see a write-up that reads “You must provide your NIN number to continue”
- Fill in your National Identification Number (NIN) and Click on ‘verify’. As highlighted in the image below.
Once you have input your NIN, your biodata/records will pop up and you will be able to edit and update your profile.