ICPC Recruitment – The 2020 recruitment exercise of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission has kicked off at the moment and is making waves in the news.
This guide is here to ensure that once you are done going through it, you will be able to locate the form, download, fill and submit it and wait to receive a confirmation of employment from the ICPC as soon as possible.
Without wasting time, read on to find out how you can apply for the ICPC job vacancies of 2020 as a graduate or undergraduate.
The information set out to the public by the management of this agency has clearly stated that its aim is to look out for the brightest and disciplined individuals to work with the firm. Passion and enthusiasm must be present even in the way the individuals comport themselves when they appear for the screening exercise.
Following this, we can agree that getting a job with this firm does not only need your educational certificates and expertise but you must display that you are the best fit for the job by ensuring you do not appear unserious or miss out on any information regarding this job offer.
For this purpose, we have drafted this piece to ensure we guide all applicants to score this job with ease. At the moment, there is a critical issue with the ICPC’s portal for this year’s recruitment, users are having a hard time to access it. This is not a problem as we will tell all you need to go through easily and this issue will be fixed very soon.
Navigate This Post
The ICPC agency – All You Need To Know
The full meaning of ICPC is Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission. The year 2000 is when this agency was commissioned and inaugurated into action by the Federal Government. Their duties are bound to the country across all the states of the federation and they are only required to report to the EFCC when required.
With the growing rate of corruption in Nigeria and the world at large, you can tell that their work has gotten harder and they need helping hands. Hence, the reason for this job opportunity; to provide them with young, ready-to-work, and vibrant youths to ensure that the job is carried out as should.
ICPC Recruitment 2020 Updates & Current Status
From all indications and information, we have been able to gather from our sources, the ICPC recruitment is scheduled to begin soon. We do not know when exactly but we can assure you that it is sooner than you may expect. The recruitment body of the ICPC has not made any statement t to address this at the moment and we understand that this is the reason why their career section on their website is not going through.
As soon as the form is available for individuals to apply for this job, the portal will be up once again and applications can go through with ease.
Available ICPC vacancies in Nigeria
- Senior Executive Officer
- Executive Officer
- Assistant Director
- Principal Officer
- Senior Officer
Requirements For The ICPC Recruitment 2020
- The age requirement for this job is 18 and above.
- All academic degrees must be in the required courses and must come with the First Class or Second Class Upper C.G.P.A Level
- Physical and mental fitness is a must for all individuals who intend to apply. A medical examination will be conducted at the second stage of this recruitment exercise for all interested candidates.
- A National Youth Service Corps certificate of participation is needed.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment
Follow the procedures outlined below accordingly.
- Login to ICPC job portal: https://icpc.gov.ng
- Select the job vacancy of your interest. Make sure that whichever you choose aligns with your qualifications.
- Toggle the “Click to Apply” button
- A new page will load up and will indicate the position you have applied for and it’s requirements
- You’re applying for _______ (Position you selected will be mentioned here)
- Tell us your qualification or level of education – Select whichever is your educational level and Upload the documents accordingly.
- Select Class of Degree (Your C.G.P.A)
- Upload you NYSC certificate clearly showing all the details
- Click “Done”
Fill Out The Following information on the page that loads up
- Contact Number
- Home/Office Address
- Date Of Birth
- State of origin
- Upload documents in the exact positions where they are required.
- Upload Your CV
- Upload Your Passport
- Review the information and submit the form