The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), the board that conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities is currently recruiting qualified candidates to occupy job openings in their organisation.
This post has been specially prepared to assist candidates who are interested in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment. This article will inform applicants on how to apply for the JAMB recruitment exercise, the basic academic qualifications and other requirements for the JAMB 2020 recruitment.
Navigate This Post
More Ongoing Job Openings You Might Be Interested In:
General Requirements For JAMB Recruitment 2020
Below are the basic requirements every applicant for the JAMB recruitment exercise should take note of:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants must be very organized and possess good interpersonal skills to represent and support the team where and when necessary: internally and externally.
- Interested candidates must not have a past criminal record.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills are a necessity.
- Applicants must be innovative and open to new ideas and environments.
- Applicants who can communicate effectively and have good interpersonal skills are at an advantage.
- Candidate are also expected to be computer literates and be able to handle basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and other related applications.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, must not be physically challenged and must provide proof from the Government Medical Officer to certify that they are physically, mentally and psychologically well to participate in the JAMB 2020 recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For JAMB Recruitment
The application form for the 2020 JAMB recruitment is NOT out yet. All applicants interested in the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board 2020 recruitment should note this.
Visit the JAMB official portal; www.jamb.gov.ng for more information and frequently visit this site for updates as information will be posted as soon as the JAMB recruitment application form for is out.
Business Etiquette To Note:
During the JAMB recruitment/screening exercise, applicants should note the following business etiquette;
- Turn off all mobile and electronic devices completely.
- Sit only when you are asked to; the seat is not yours.
- Avoid lateness.
- Be confident and professional.
- Be positive and have a friendly attitude.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately especially for your interviews..
- Be an expert in your communication skills, and show that you can interact excellently and brilliantly.
- Appreciate the interviewer for agreeing to meet with you at the beginning and the end of the interview session.