Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment has commenced and applications are being welcomed from suitable candidates across the country. This post provides important information on all you need to know about the Federal Teachers Scheme FTS Recruitment for the year 2021.
Navigate This Post
Requirements For Federal Teachers Recruitment Scheme
Applicants applying for the FTS Recruitment must possess the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including English, Mathematics, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division), ND, NCE or HND in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or exemption letter.
- Must be computer-literate and should be able to use basic computer software including Microsoft Office Packages and the internet.
- Willingness to change geographical location if the job requires.
How To Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Please read the following carefully to informed about how to go about applying for FTS recruitment.
For now, the FTS recruitment application form is NOT out. Information from reliable sources however says that the form will soon be out. Log into the FTS official website www.ubeconline.com or visit this page often for updates to know about when the form is online and to confirm when the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment officially starts.
How To Apply For The 2021 Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Interested applicants should take note of the following points to successfully apply for the FTS recruitment scheme.
- Make sure to have all the required credentials.
- Scan and upload them to the FTS official website www.ubeconline.com
- The shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted subsequently.
Do not be deceived into paying money to anyone who promises to give you employment in the Federal Teachers Scheme.
Do well to bookmark this page as it will be updated when the FTS form is out. Visit | www.ubeconline.com for more information.