Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021 | The Nigerian Army has announced that it is recruiting new applicants. If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake, then this web page will provide information about how to become a Nigerian soldier and what the Nigerian Army does.
Nigerian Army Recruitment is a Nigerian government agency that recruits Nigerian citizens to serve in the Nigerian army. The Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment process includes screening, selection, and enlistment of Nigerian citizens into the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Navigate This Post
- 1 Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Update
- 2 Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Application Form
- 3 Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Application Process
- 4 Available Positions for The Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
- 5 Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Basic Qualification
- 6 How to Apply for Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment
- 7 Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Closing Date
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Update
The Nigerian Army (NA) has released an update on Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment for 2021. The Nigerian Army Recruitment Board wishes to inform the public that the Nigerian army 82rri recruitment process is still ongoing and those who are interested in joining should continue with their registration.
Interested individuals can visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng for more information about Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment, as well as other Nigerian military services.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Application Form
In the Nigerian Army 82rri Application Form, one must be Nigerian and at least 18 years of age. Nigerian citizens can apply for Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment by filling Nigerian army application form. The Nigerian army is the main military force in Nigeria. In the Nigerian Army Application Form, both males and females are required to apply for the job
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Application Process
The Nigerian Army has a very strict application process that includes an interview, written examination, physical fitness test, medical exam, background check, and aptitude test as well as thorough training. Applicants must also be Nigerian citizens over the age of 18 who are not currently enlisted in any other country’s armed forces.
Available Positions for The Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
The Nigerian Army 82rri application for the Trades Men/Women Category are arranged into the following:
(1) Nigerian Army Engineering Corps:
- Tilling Works (Twks)
- Draughtsman (D/Man)
- Plant Operator Mechanic (POM)
- POP Designer/Screeding
- Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Carpentry/Wood Technology
- Metal Works
- Masonry/Concrete Technology
- Painting and Graphics Arts
(2) Nigerian Army Signals Corps:
- Electrical/Electronic Technicians
- Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers
- Computer Operators
- Ethical Hackers (Cyber Security) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert
- Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing
- Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing
- Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony
- Digital Image and Video Processing
- Website Management
- VSat Installer
- Microwave Comms Expert
(3) Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps:
- Knowledge and Skills in UAV
- Drone etc
- Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML,CSS)
- Radio and Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians
- Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network)
- Computer Networking
- General IT Knowledge
- Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance
- Geographic Information System
- Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking
- Server Administration
(4) Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport:
- Caterers (emphasis on male)
(5) Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps:
- Textile Rofitters and Leather Works
- Graphic Designers
- Spare Part Technicians
- Accounting Technicians
- Textile Technology
- Printing Technology
(6) Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps:
- Vehicle Diesel Mechanics
- Vehicle Petrol Mechanics
- Fabricators/Panel Beaters
- Crane Operators
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians
- Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics
- Auto Elect
- Powertrans Mechanics (gearbox)
- Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers)
- Electro Medical
- Fuel Injector Specialist
- Upholstery techs
- Generator/Power Plant Techs
- Spray Painting
- Hydraulic Mechanics
- electronics Technicians
- Brake System specialist
- Truck/Heavy duty Veh Mech
- Office eqpt techs
- Air condition specialist
- Fab/Panel Beater
- Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner)
- Programmers (Arduino/G Codes)
- Pneumatics Technician
(7) Nigerian Army Medical Corps:
- Electron Medicals
- Occupational Therapy Technicians
- Physiotherapy Technicians
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Nurses, Xray technicians
- Dieticians Technicians
- Medical Lab Technicians
- Health Information Management
- Health Service Admin
- Optometry Technicians
- Speech Therapy Technicians
- Dental Technicians
- Environmental Health Technicians
(8) Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT):
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Basic Qualification
To be able to access the Army 82RRI portal and apply for online recruitment, you must follow the standard mentioned below.
- Firstly, all applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Secondly, applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Thirdly, applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Also, applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Most importantly, all applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be more than 27 years as at the commencement of training by 31 Jan 2022.
- In addition, measurement in height at least, not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Lastly, the applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment
Nigerian citizens can apply for Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment by filling Nigerian army application form. The Nigerian army is the main military force in Nigeria. In the Nigerian Army Application Form, both males and females are required to apply for the job
Also, all applicants must ensure they meet the expected requirements for the Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment before commencing the application form properly. Therefore, to apply for the Nigerian Army 82rri recruitment, visit the official portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
In addition, the Nigerian Army 82rri Recruitment is totally free. Do not pay any agent or anyone to help you acquire the Nigerian Army 82rri Recruitment Application Form.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment has been made known to all applicants. You are expected to complete the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment online registration on or before 26th November 2021, as anyone who fails to submit their application on the expected date will not be called for the screening as well as the training exercise.