NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Is Out | www.nuc.edu.ng
NUC Recruitment 2021 » This is to notify all applicants in line to apply for a job position in the Nigerian University Commission, that the Nigerian University Commission recruitment official portal is opened to receive applications from suitable applicants from all States in Nigeria.
In this article, we shall be disclosing all information regarding the NUC recruitment 2021, as well as the educational qualification, and requirements, and how to Apply for Graduate and non-graduate job positions for Nigerian University Commission Recruitment. We are glad to get you all the essential information regarding the ongoing recruitment. Therefore, stay focused as we unleash all information here in this article.
Most importantly, in order not to make unnecessary mistakes during the NUC Recruitment Application process, it is advised that you take all information in this article very seriously, as any mistake after your application may not be corrected. Therefore, continue reading to be on the safer side.
Navigate This Post
About Nigerian University Commission
The National Universities Commission was established in 1962 as an advisory agency in the Cabinet Office. However, in 1974, it became a statutory body, and the first Executive Secretary, in the person of Prof. Jibril Aminu was then appointed.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Education (FME). The Commission has a Governing Council, its Executive Secretary is Prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed mni, MFR, who assumed office on August 3, 2016.
Over the years, the Commission has transformed from a small office in the cabinet office to an important arm of government in the area of development and management of university education in Nigeria.
NUC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
All eligible applicants who want to apply for the ongoing National Universities Commission recruitment must meet the following:
- All applicants must be ready for deployment in any new environment
- Interested and eligible applicants must be physically and mentally fit for the job
- Applicants should have WASSCE, NECO, GCE to apply.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate from a Nigerian recognized institution
- All applicants must have the ability to try new things
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- To apply for a job position, you must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Experience in Computer will be an added advantage
- Have a Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
How To Apply For NUC Recruitment 2021
In order to be part of the forthcoming Nigerian University Commission recruitment, all you need to do is follow the guidelines outlined below:
- Visit the NUC recruitment official portal at www.nuc.edu.ng and create an account.
- Secondly. Click on the Application Form.
- Fill the Application form depending on your selected position.
- Upload all necessary credentials, including your CV.
- Submit your application form by clicking on the ‘submit button and finally wait for the organization response
NUC Shortlisted Candidates
All successful applications will be revealed by the Nigerian University Commission board, and all applicants who meet the requirement will be shortlisted. Also, note that the Names of Successful Applicants will be finally released in the official portal once the management team finishes the application screening.
Therefore, wait patiently for the NUC list of candidates to be released.
Attention: it is advised to note that any form of false details during or after the application process will automatically lead to disqualification.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying For NUC Recruitment 2021
- Don’t wait for the closing date, apply on time
- Personally fill your bio data during the application process
- Always be updated on the Nigerian University Commission recruitment
- Make sure that all your details and credentials are unique
- Always make out time to cross-check your application before submission