NAFDAC 2020 recruitment portal | www.nafdac.gov.ng. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is a federal agency in Nigeria. They are put in charge of the control and management of manufacturing and distribution of drugs. Food and medicines.
Every year, agencies like the NAFDAC accept applications from fresh graduates who are skilled to fill in their workforce and increase productivity.
To be recruited for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is a big deal and requires you to prove that you are a great fit for such a job position and will be at the best service.
With thousands of applicants submitting their proposals every year, applying for the NAFDAC recruitment gets harder and harder. This is not a problem though as this guide will give you an edge over other applicants by providing you with the right steps to employ when applying.
Navigate This Post
How can you purchase the NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 application form?
The first question should be if this form is for sale. The NAFDAC Form for workers’ application is not for sale and has never been.
All you are required to do is submit your application on the website for this year’s recruitment exercise and you are good to go.
Stay clear from people trying to sell you an application form for this job.
Departments for application in the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment
- The Legal unit
- The Public Relations unit
- The Internal Audit
General Requirements For The 2020 NAFDAC Recruitment
The NAFDAC recruitment requirements have been outlined below for all applicants;
- Prove of physical and mental health fitness issued by a federal hospital and duly signed.
- Ability to work with a large group as a team and a role player.
- Strong analytical skills are a necessity
- Great command of knowledge in the use of computer applications and web software
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Clean criminal record.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent certificate is needed to apply for this job offer.
How to apply for the Nafdac Recruitment
At the time of the release of this publishing, this recruitment is not ongoing. We expect the recruitment to start in a very short time and urge you to take very important steps to make sure you get all this information as quickly as possible.
Ways you can do so is to always visit this page or drop your questions in the comment section and they will surely be attended to.
For clarification, Visit www.nafdac.gov.ng
Applying for this Job:
- Go to the web address: www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Create an account with your favorite email address and choose a password you can easily recall.
- Select your preferred job position
- Study the job description and requirements very well
- Click on apply
- Edit all empty fields with your details following the instructions on the application form
- Choose file and attach all the documents from your laptop or desktop