Details on how to apply, processing the application form, and submitting your details are all carefully jotted out in this write-up.
We have covered the requirements as well to ensure that we give you all the information you seek in order to get selected.
Read on to find out how you can qualify for this job offer through the insight we provide in the latter part of this article.
Navigate This Post
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service Organization
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service is an agriculture-focused agency with an aim to make research and come up with knowledge and findings to improve and develop the agricultural sector of the country.
They are active in more than 10 states of the federation and have been putting in the work from inception.
Requirements to work for the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service
- Geographic Mobility: you are expected to be an independent individual who can move to where you will be required to as soon as you are added to the payroll.
- Dedication: You must prove that you are focussed, hardworking, and focuses on the job assigned to you.
- A higher education degree awarded from a university of Polytechnic of great reputation. Your course must be related to agriculture and other subfields.
- Understanding of the job you are getting into is very important. Therefore, if you have working experience in a similar agency, you will be favored over other applicants.
- Computer literacy is a compulsion. In this age where technology has taken over, research makes use of computer-powered tools, you need to be able to use a computer conveniently. This skill will be required of you to carry out tasks in the agency.
Applying for the NAQS Recruitment 2020
The application for the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service has taken a new turn this year. There has been a whole lot of changes in the recruitment stages, structure, and mode of application compared to the last time that the NAQS organization had open recruitment.
Below are the stages of this job application.
Stage 1: Declaration of interest
- Visit the application website for the NAQS job offer:
- Select the position that fits your qualifications from the options that are displayed there.
Step 2: submission of details
- Fill in all the information required from you as a recruit following the instruction for each section.
- Upload your document scanned copies in the appropriate locations. Ensure that you do not misplace the document to ensure that you are not disqualified.
Step 3: Confirmation and submission
- Confirm all the details that you have inserted in the text fields and checkboxes. Ensure that the information matches the ones in your uploaded (scanned) documents.
- All your data must align together to avoid being disqualified. If you have any issues while applying for this job offer, please send us a message through the comment section.