This article contains detailed information for candidates who are interested in the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment 2020. Continue reading to know how the National Health Insurance Scheme online recruitment will be done. Please note that the official NHIS website is www.nhis.gov.ng.
Navigate This Post
Latest Recruitment In Nigeria
General Requirements For NHIS Recruitment
This job like most other jobs has requires certain qualifications and requirements from applicants. The application criteria for the NHIS recruitment 2020 are listed below. Applicants must at least possess;
- WASSCE certificate with minimum passes in 4 subjects including English Language and must be obtain at not more than one sitting.
- NECO or GCE certificate with credits in at least five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English obtain at not more than 2 sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in related field or any quantitative course at least second class lower obtained from a renounced University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) certificate with good credits and must be obtained from a standard institution.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid means of identification like national identity card, international passport etc.
- Sound health certificate gotten from a government hospital.
Starting Date For The NHIS Recruitment
Having known the basic qualifications and requirements, it is most important to know if the recruitment exercise has started. This is to bring to the notice of all interested, qualified and intending candidates that the 2020 NHIS recruitment exercise is not ongoing for now. However candidates are advised to visit the NHIS official portal www.nhis.gov.ng often to get the latest update on the job and the available job positions.
How To Apply For The 2020 NHIS Recruitment
Once the NHIS Recruitment portal is open, the following steps should be taken to apply;
- Login to the portal.
- Register or sign up with valid details.
- Pick a vacant job position you are interested in and suitably qualified for.
- Supply correct personal information where required.
- Proofread your application and submit.
This page will be updated whenever the NHIS 2020 recruitment form is out online. Please note that registration is free. Kindly bookmark this page so that you can easily come back for a visit and stay updated.