NIFOR Recruitment 2020 Application – This guide is on the application procedures of the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research job 2020. Before we delve into the process of the application, ensure that you also check out the National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services job vacancy for candidates of all backgrounds.
The National Agricultural Extension, Research, and Liaison Services, popularly known as NAERLS, is a Federal Agency in Nigeria, responsible for the research on extension methodologies and policies. Their duties also include the evaluation, testing, and distribution of trusted Agricultural innovations.
They have been put in charge of other sub-agencies in the Nigerian Agricultural Sector:
- Agricultural Information Management.
- Agricultural Performance and Evaluation.
- Agricultural Policy.
- Agricultural Communication Research.
- Agricultural Extension and Economics.
- Training and Outreach.
They have stations in only six states in the country at the moment and are seeking to expand in the future and recruit a larger number of candidates.
- Port Harcourt
Navigate This Post
Requirements For The 2020 NIFOR Recruitment
The requirement for this year’s Nigerian Institute For Oil Palm Research differs depending on which category you wish to apply for.
The updated vacant positions under the NIFOR job vacancies have been highlighted below and this should give you an understanding of the application procedures and help you select which category best suits you.
How To Apply For The NIFOR Recruitment
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is needed; ensure that it is very professional and presented appropriately. Ensure that that the contact details(phone number and email address) you include in the CV are functional and accessible by yourself.
- All candidates are requested to submit Twelve (12) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, as well as one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copies of all the original documents.
- A minimum of three referees is required to send their reports to the address below.
- All applications and referees reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope.
- To submit your application for this job opportunity; visit the official NIFOR portal; www.nifor.gov.ng
The Nigerian Institute For Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) recruitment application form for the year 2020 has not been made available for the public to participate in.
Ensure that you bookmark this page to get constant updates on vacant positions in this agency. Any special interest in the NIFOR recruitment exercise should be made known in the comment section and we will respond immediately.