NPF Recruitment 2020/2021 | See www.policerecruitment.ng
The Nigeria Police Force is the Primary law enforcement agency in Nigeria. The police force has over 380,000 workers making it one of the largest workforces in the world. They have various branches and zones that exist in every state of the federation and sacrifice their lives daily for the peace of the citizens.
Established in 1820, the major mission for the NPF is to ensure that country is void of security threats and make the country as safe as possible.
Quick Information regarding this Job Offer:
Full-time Contract; Once selected, you will be required to work for the NPF for a lifetime supposing you do not fall into disciplinary problems in the future.
The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
No prior experience is required.
Job is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria.
Navigate This Post
General Requirements for the NPF Recruitment
Interested applicants must be passionate about working for the Police Force and must be able to possess all the requirements below;
- All applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- A National Identity Number (NIN) is required of applicants.
- Must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- The age requirement for this job position is between 17 – 25 years.
- Physical and mental fitness is a compulsion for interested applicants.
- Male candidates must not be less than 1.67m tall while the females should not be less than 1.64m tall.
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants who are pregnant at the time of this recruitment will be disqualified.
- As an applicant, you are required to come with a print out of your completed online form, completely signed guarantor forms, and submit them at the Screening and recruitment center.
For those who are wondering what a National identification Number is; it is given to each citizen once you have registered for your National ID card. On receipt of the colored temporary slip, before the card is issued, it is written boldly there.
Any candidate who is suffering from any of the under-listed health issues or deformities will not pass the health screening and at such are advised not to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment.
- Speech impediment
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper chewing of meal
- Knock knees
- Bowlegs or bent knees
- Deformed hands or knocked fingers
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Categories available for application in the 2020 Police Force recruitment
The Nigerian Police Force recruitment for the 2020/2021 session is divided into selected categories which are;
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021
Heaving read the requirements, do you have what it takes to work for the Nigerian Police force? Continue reading to understand how you can apply for this job offer.
Method of Application
Please read this information carefully and act accordingly.
- All applications for Police recruitment is to be done “Online”.
- An email address is required in order to apply. Please ensure that the email address you use is functional and accessible by you. This email is what you will use to follow up on your recruitment status.
- Applicants must have a National Identification Number NIN
- Visit the Nigerian Police Application website: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the application form. Confirm that all the information you have filled in is correct before submitting the form.
- After this step, an automatic email for confirmation is sent to your email address. Print out this mail and copy out your Registration number and save it in case it is required in the future.
- Carefully Study the instructions displayed on the portal, before filling the application form.
- Please ensure that you do not skip any of the important requirements. No requirement is more important than the other so ensure that you have all that is needed before applying.
- Submit your application once you are done filling in the correct and appropriate information
- If the submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation message on your email within a few minutes.
Make sure that your email address and phone number are used just once to apply for the police job offer. All double applications will be disqualified.
The Nigerian Police force will only contact you through your email address and a text message to your phone number. Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises.