Download and print the Nigerian Air Force Acknowledgement Card for the 2020 & 2021 recruitment year – If you are among the set of people who could not find out to download the Nigerian Air Force Acknowledgement Card, do not worry, we have your back.
We understand that you may not have had the right information, hence, why you missed it. For this purpose, we have made findings in order to build this guide that will lead you through how to get this card downloaded to your PC or Mobile for free.
Navigate This Post
Downloading The Nigerian Air Force Acknowledgement Card 2020
All candidates are required by a compulsion to download the acknowledgment card for each user. This is very needful for the further stages of this Nigerian Air force recruitment 2020.
It is important that you possess it and fill out all the required information to avoid being dropped out or disqualified because you do not have it,
How to Download and Print the NAF Acknowledgement Card
- Login to nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Select the job offer that best fits your qualifications
- The Acknowledgement Card will pop up automatically after the successful submission of your recruitment form on the Nigerian Air Force Portal.
- Note: This can be done through any device as long as there is a network and an active data plan. A PC or mobile phone can be used for this
What Happens Afterwards?
- Go to a cyber café close to you
- Transfer the downloaded Card to them or have them login to your account with your details to print out the form.
- If you did not see the pop up that notified you to download this file earlier and still want to download the Card; follow the steps below.
- Login to your profile by filling in your email and password
- Click on the Acknowledgement card link that shows up on the NAF recruitment dashboard.
- Click on download and it will immediately start downloading into your PC or mobile.
Consult the links below if you have other questions regarding the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise for 2020/2021.