Welcome to all our dear readers, this will guide you to be able to save the Attestation card at the recruitment website of the Nigeria Air Force.
Did you know that you can download the Nigerian Air Force Attestation Card for 2020 in a few minutes with no haggle?
Well, this is true as it takes just a little effort to get through this. Go on to find out how you can do this through your laptop or mobile device today.
Where can you get access to this file? At the NAF recruitment website – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
The Attestation card is one of the most important documents required in the 2020 recruitment exercise. How can you download the Card?
Navigate This Post
Nigerian Air Force Attestation Card
All candidates are required to download the attestation card once they have completed and submitted their application forms online. It is compulsory and will definitely be required from all applicants later on in the recruitment exercise.
How to Download and Print the Nigerian Air Force Attestation Card
Follow the steps below carefully and be observant when submitting your application form on the job application website.
- Login to nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Follow all the procedures required and select the job offer that best fits your qualifications
- When filling out the form, the Attestation card will pop up automatically on the successful submission of the form. This will only happen on the Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal.
- It doesn’t make any difference if you downloaded it into your laptop or mobile phone as it will still be saved in your download folder and you can always have access to it.
What happens after the Card has been downloaded?
- Locate a cyber café close to you
- Transfer the Card to them if you had already downloaded it or let them download it for you by logging in to your account.
- Print out the form.
Note: the alternative to going to a cyber café will be to print it at your house if you have access to a printer.
If you did not see the pop up that notified you to download this file earlier and still want to download the Card; no worries. Do this!
- Login to your profile by filling in your email and password (the ones you used when creating the account)
- Click on the attestation card button that shows up on the NAF recruitment dashboard.
- Click on download and it will immediately start downloading into your PC.