The National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency recruitment exercise for the 2020/2021 session has commenced. The NOSDRA recruitment 2020 application form is now available online. If you are an interested applicant hoping to apply for the available jobs in NOSDRA, this article is for you.
Details about the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency recruitment exercise have been made available in this article. A lot of effort has been put into this post to enrich it with information that applicants for NOSDRA recruitment will find useful.
Candidates must possess certain qualifications and requirements in order to stand a chance in this recruitment exercise. The later part of this article contains the application criteria in details.
It is good to have a knowledge of how this recruitment was conducted in the past years in order to prepare and equip yourself for this year’s recruitment. This article will intimate you on that.
Navigate This Post
When Will NOSDRA Recruitment 2020 Start?
There are a number of rumours out there. Interested applicants are unsure which to believe, they do not know if the application has started or if the online portal has been opened for registration.
Suggested Job Vacanies
You should confirm all information on the official NOSDRA website before taking any action relating to their job application. The National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency recruitment website is at www.nosdra.gov.ng.
Where To Obtain The Application Form?
Please know that all recruitment job adverts is published on the NOSDRA website and all application qualifications, requirements, application guidelines are also posted there. Job recruitment is based on merit, only the most suitable and most qualified candidates will be employed.
General Requirements For NOSDRA Recruitment
Recruitments have their requirements and this one is no different. Below is a list of requirements, aspiring employees of NOSDRA should have.
- WASSCE certificate with minimum passes in 4 subjects including English Language and must be obtain at not more than one sitting.
- NECO or GCE certificate with credits in at least five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English obtain at not more than 2 sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in related field or any quantitative course at least second class lower obtained from a renounced University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) certificate with good credits and must be obtained from a standard institution.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Sound health certificate gotten from a government hospital
- Valid means of identification like national identity card, international passport etc.
Now that you know the basic qualifications and requirements, you would want to know if the NOSDRA job application has started for 2020. It is best to visit the main job portal frequently to stay updated and know what step to take next.
How To Apply
Please be aware that the 2020 NOSDRA recruitment exercise has NOT officially started as of now. Candidates should visit the portal www.nosdra.gov.ng regularly to know about the latest job update and available job positions.
This web page will be updated when more recruitment details are announced. Do well to bookmark this page for easy access so as not to miss any recruitment update. We will do our best to notify you first.