In this article, you will learn how to access your Npower application confirmation slip and print a copy of it without issues.
After you have successfully completed your online NPower application, the next step is obtaining your confirmation slip then waiting for the announcement of the Selection Test which is always done after registration.
Navigate This Post
How to Download and Print the NPower Application Slip.
It is important for applicants who have successfully submitted their application online to print out their application slip for future reference. We have therefore compiled this post to aid you to do just that. Continue reading to learn how to access your application slip for the NPower Batch C Recruitment 2020.
There are two ways you can get your application confirmation slip, viz:
- Npower Portal
We will now go ahead to discuss each one in detail.
How To Print NPower Application Slip Via Email
- After filling every required information and credentials on the NPower Recruitment Application Portal, you will see a notification with your application reference number that looks like NPWR/2020/NTECH1-XXXXXXXX, with a message saying “Your application was successful! A copy of your responses has been sent to your registered email. The next steps would be communicated to you in due time.”
- Note the reference number and copy it down.
- Next, check your email inbox (both the spam folder) for a congratulatory email from the Npower Application Portal containing your confirmation slip.
- Click download and print a copy and keep it safe for future use.
Some candidates might not immediately receive this confirmation mail but so long as your application was completed successfully without issues and you got a message after submission with your application reference number like the one above then you do not have to worry, your mail though delayed will come eventually.
How to Print NPower Application Slip via npower.fmhds.gov.ng Portal.
If you can’t access your NPower Application Slip via Email, there is an alternative method with which you can get your application slip printed. That is via the Npower portal: npower.fmhds.gov.ng or www.npower.gov.ng.
This method is however not guaranteed at the moment but there would be a provision for this purpose in the near future.
When this method is made available, you can follow the steps below to print out your application slip.
- Visit the N-Power Application Portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
- Login using your registered email and password
- If there is a provision for the printing of slip on the portal, you will see it after a successful login.
- Print out your confirmation slip and keep it safe for future reference.
It is advised that you get yourself some past questions to help you prepare for the next phase which will be an online selection test.
For notifications and updates about the Npower recruitment and other related news, please bookmark this page and visit it regularly. You can also leave your email in the comment box below.