Nigerian Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates | The Nigerian Prison Service has shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Exercise.
The Nigerian Prisons Service is recruiting to fill over 1,000 vacant prison officer posts across Nigeria. Nigerian citizens who meet the qualification criteria must have applied for the recruitment and are finally expecting to be shortlisted for recruitment in the Nigerian Prison Service.
Also, the Nigerian Prisons Service is a federal government agency established with responsibility for managing prisons and remand centres in Nigeria, as well as providing basic rehabilitation services to prisoners under its care.
In line with the Federal Government’s commitment to reform all sectors of society
Navigate This Post
Nigerian Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021-2022 | See Full PDF List
The Nigerian Correctional Service, formerly known as the Nigerian Prison Service, is a Nigerian government body that runs prisons. The agency is based in Abuja and is overseen by the Ministry of the Interior as well as the Civil Defence Immigration and Correctional Service.
Is The Nigerian Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The Nigerian Prison Service has NOT shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Prisons. The Nigerian Prisons is one of the most challenging and stressful careers to pursue. Therefore, once the recruitment portal opens, The Nigerian prison service will be recruiting to fill up vacant posts in different categories and ranks of officers and other staff.
In addition, It takes more than grit and determination, though; it requires certain qualifications too. Here’s what you need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have an O’ level or equivalent certificate (or higher)
Things To Note About Nigerian Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates
All applicants are advised to check the Nigerian Prison Service registration portal in order to know if they have been pre-selected for the screening exercise. The Nigerian Correctional Service shortlisted candidates can be accessed via the official registration portal. You can access the list by following the procedures listed above.
Also, to prove you were the one who fills out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center.
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), International Passport, Voter’s card)
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
How To Check The List of Nigerian Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Visit the official NPS shortlisted portal via www.corrections.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Take note of the screening date and the requirements
The Nigerian Prisons service recruitment examination is a competitive exam and only those who meet the requirements of the Nigerian Prisons service will be allowed to participate in it. Interested applicants are advised to read all information provided by Nigerian prisons before applying online.