Standard Chartered Bank organizes recruitment yearly. Many Nigerians are awaiting this year’s recruitment exercise and many are unaware of whether the recruitment exercise of Standard Chartered Bank has started or not. This article has been carefully prepared to inform and guide you on all you need to know about the recruitment exercise of the agency. You are encouraged to read to the end to be in the know.
Navigate This Post
Outlined below are the requirements for the Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd recruitment. Applicants should take note the following:
- Interested applicants must not have a criminal record.
- Candidates should be smart and calculative.
- Candidates should team players and be good at analysis.
- Candidates must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should know how to operate basic computer applications.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically deformed.
- Politeness, neatness and decent dressing are other characteristics expected of applicants.
More requirements are on the official portal of Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria.
Qualifications For Participation
The following qualifications are required if participants in the Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria 2020 recruitments:
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE).
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
The application form for the Standard Chartered Bank Limited recruitment for 2020 is not yet available and the recruitment exercise has not yet started. Please pay no attention to sources that says otherwise.
To be informed and stay updated about when the recruitment exercise of Standard Chartered Bank Limited 2020 edition will begin, visit this page regularly. You could bookmark it for easy access, as we will update as soon as there is any new information on the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment.
You can also visit the official portal/website at www.sc.com/en/careers to search for job openings and to get updates.