Sterling Bank job recruitment exercise for the 2020/2021 session has already commenced. This exercise is aimed at recruiting new employees to fill up the vacant positions.
Sterling Bank recruitment 2020 available job vacancies are on www.sterling.ng. If you are interested in applying for this job vacancy, you can visit www.sterling.ng to check out available programmes for both graduates and undergraduates (interns).
Navigate This Post
Trending Job Vacancies
This article has been published to help interested candidates who wish to have a career with Sterling bank to prepare for recruitment application.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Details
The 2020 recruitment exercise at Sterling Bank of Nigeria is only for suitably qualified candidates. Sterling bank is looking to recruit talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential for the growth and integrity of the bank.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted. All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period as Sterling bank does not accept applications by email.
Requirements For Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Interested applicants for the Sterling Bank job must meet the following criteria.
- Applicant must be live in and be from Nigeria.
- Candidate must possess a birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidate must not exceed the age of 35 as at the year of application
- You must possess a WAEC/NECO or GCE
- Applicants must possess at least a Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification like; International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Driver’s License.
- Bank verification number (BVN) is also required of applicants.
- Applicants must apply with a valid phone number and E-mail Address
Note: Application for job vacancies at Sterling bank is free and done online. Do not pay money to anyone claiming to represent the bank or that promises you employment.
How To Apply For The Banking Job
- Applicant must upload a comprehensive CV/Resume on the Sterling Bank official portal at https://www.sterling.ng.
- Other required vital documents will be seen on the website.
- Upload them and fill out the application form.
- Submit your application.
When Is Sterling Bank 2020 Recruitment Closing Date?
The Sterling Bank recruitment starting date and application deadline will soon be announced. It will be published on this page once it is announced.
Bookmark Recruitmentzilla.com and visit often as we will update as soon as new information about Union Bank Recruitment 2020 is released.
After the online application has closed, all successful candidates will be contacted via SMS and email to be notified of the next phase of recruitment.