This article contains details about TCN recruitment 2020 application portal, recruitment requirements, basic qualifications and how to apply for TCN recruitment jobs 2020. For more information, please visit the TCN website at WWW.TCN.ORG.NG
If you are a graduate interested in applying for the Transmission Company of Nigeria job and you want to know what is required to get a job under the Transmission Company of Nigeria, this article is for you and will guide you in your application for the 2020/21 TCN recruitment.
As of now, the Transmission Company of Nigeria is not conducting any recruitment exercise. However, this article will give information on how to apply for the job through the TCN official website where all available jobs will be published, how to apply for the recruitment exercise and the general requirements and educational qualifications demanded for the TCN 2020 recruitment.
Navigate This Post
General Requirements For TCN 2020 Recruitment
Listed below are the basic requirements which will be required by the TCN from candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and origin.
- Candidates should be able to speak and communicate properly.
- Applicants with a past criminal record are ineligible.
- Candidates must be healthy, and must not have any physical abnormality.
- Candidate must be innovative and analytical.
- Candidates must provide a sound health certificate by the Government Medical Officer, to prove he/she is physically, mentally and psychologically balanced.
- Candidate must be capable of leading a team.
- Applicant with a good working experience will be given special consideration.
- Applicant must be flexible as the job may require movement from one locality to another.
- Candidate should possess basic knowledge about computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, other Web applications.
- Applicant must possess a BSc, HND, NCE or OND with good grade division obtained from an accredited institution.
- West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) with at least 3 credits including English Language and Mathematics or National Examination Council Certificate (NECO) or GCE with 4 passes obtained in one sitting or at least 5 credits obtained in not more than 2 sittings is required.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exception Letter
How to Apply for the Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for the TCN recruitment:
- Visit the TCN recruitment portal at www.tcn.gov.ng
- Read and follow all the instructions on the TCN official website.
- Fill correctly and submit your job application form.
Visit this page often for updates on the Transmission Company of Nigeria recruitment and jobs for the 2020-2021 session as more information will be made available immediately the application exercise is on.