The United Bank of Africa has finally started her 2020/2021 recruitment. Aspiring applicants can now access the United Bank for Africa job application form to see the available job vacancies, job description and basic requirement before applying for the job online. Read through this article to learn more about how to apply for UBA recruitment jobs.
Navigate This Post
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. For more than seven decades dating back to 1949, they have been providing superior financial services to small businesses, corporations, governments, institutions and individuals globally.
UBA operates in 20 African countries, the United Kingdom, the U.S.A. and France. They have a large workforce with employees totalling 13,355 as at 2019.
Do you think you have the qualifications and dedication it takes to be a part of the UBA 2020 recruitment? You can now apply online at the UBA official application portal to submit your CV. At the official portal, you will receive further instructions on how to apply. You can also read this page to have fore-knowledge and avoid mistakes.
Latest Job Vacancies At UBA Bank
- Product Marketing Manager
- Head – Subsidiary Governance (Nigeria)
- Treasury Sales Officer (Nigeria)
- Currency Trader (Nigeria)
Requirement For UBA Recruitment
Before you apply for the on-going UBA vacancies 2020, make sure you have the following requirements to be considered for employment.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 credits in WAEC/NECO including Mathematics and English Language
- Applicant must have BSc/HND/OND from any related discipline from an accredited institution.
- NYSC discharge certificate (no excuse within this age range).
- Excellent communication skill is also a requirement.
- Candidates should not be older than 27 years as at the year of application.
- Candidate must be computer literate and know how to use analytical tools
- The applicant must be of good character and behaviour, innovative as well as diligent.
- Both experienced and non-experienced candidates can apply
UBA Recruitment 2020 Exercise
UBA always seek to get the best results and continually stay ahead of the curve and they do this by employing only the sharpest minds.
Therefore, the UBA recruitment exercise is only for the most qualified candidates who are certified in relative discipline and ready to give their best to upload the bank’s standard and excellence.
How To Apply For 2020 UBA Jobs
The UBA official website is www.ubagroup.com
- To apply for the recruitment, visit the official UBA website.
- Scroll to the end of the page, you will find “career” under “UBA Group”. Click on career
- Click on “Get Started”
- Choose the job that you wish to apply for from the list of latest vacancies.
- Fill in your correct details in the online application form.
- Make sure there are no errors then submit the application
- To stay in the know, frequently visit the official portal to get latest updates on vacant jobs positions, recruitment exercise and other related information.
Trending Jobs In Nigeria
Visit this site often to stay updated on all jobs and recruitment news, guides, available positions, form portal, application form and how to apply for your desired job and get recruited.