Application for Unity Bank recruitment 2020 is currently on-going. Read on for more details about this job exercise.
Unity Bank recruitment 2020 has finally started. Before you submit your application online, take out some time to see the basic job requirements also learn how to apply for Unity Bank job vacancies.
If you are a graduate looking to work in the banking sector, this information will be vital for you.
Navigate This Post
General Qualifications/Requirements For Unity Bank Recruitment
The following basic requirements must be possessed by those seeking to apply in the ongoing Unity Bank recruitment.
- Applicant must have a suitable certificate either BSc/HND/OND from any related discipline in an accredited tertiary institution.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in WAEC/NECO including Mathematics and English Language
- NYSC discharge certificate is also required.
- Degree of member of Chartered Accountant (ICAN) and any other professional certificate
- Candidates should not be older than 27 years as at the period of application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must possess good communication skills and be able to express himself/herself effectively both in spoken and written English.
- Good IT knowledge and use of analytical tools
- Past working experience may not be necessary but will definitely be a plus.
- The applicant must be innovative, diligent and of good character and behaviour.
Unity Bank Recruitment 2020 Guide
Who Can Apply For The Unity Bank Recruitment?
The Unity Bank Recruitment 2020 is open to graduates seeking for a career in the banking sector. United Bank of Africa is currently inviting qualified candidates to work with them. Candidates invited have to be certified in a relative discipline.
Candidates who follow these guidelines accordingly have a greater chance of being selected for the job. The bank recruitment application form is free as all recruitment exercise will be done on the Unity Bank official website. No affiliate or middle link is available,
How To Apply For The Polaris Bank Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Unity bank official website at www.unitybank.com
- Click on “career”
- Choose an open job position you are qualified for and interested in
- Provide information needed
- Upload your CV and other documents where required
- Submit your application
To stay updated with relevant information, frequently visit the official portal to get news on job vacancies, recruitment exercise and recruitment date. Also visit the website to confirm any news you get pertaining to the Unity Bank recruitment 2020 recruitment exercise.
Closing Date For The 2020 Unity Bank recruitment Exercise?
The deadline for this year’s Unity bank recruitment has not yet been announced. We will do well to update this page as soon as new information about this is made public. Kindly visit this page regularly to stay up to date.